Darius Rucker

Ralphie

I do like his voice.  He has been on the country scene for several years now.  Doing well for himself.

He remade "Wagon Wheel".  Despite the radio stations cramming it down our ear holes, I like it.  He done well on it.

Yeah, I really like that one.  Hmm - that was the original problem with Hootie - way overplayed, so there was a big backlash against them.  Much like Coldplay today. :D I specifically remember a statement by Coldplay that they thought people were sick of them so they were going to go away for a while.  I guess that was a pretty short while. :angry:

Yeah, I really like that one.  Hmm - that was the original problem with Hootie - way overplayed, so there was a big backlash against them.  Much like Coldplay today. :D I specifically remember a statement by Coldplay that they thought people were sick of them so they were going to go away for a while.  I guess that was a pretty short while. :angry:

I'm not much on pop music, but I really liked those 3 songs that hootie put out. "Let Her Cry", "I only Wanna be with You" and the other one?  Anyways, they were good.

Just listened to him on Daryl's House. Excellent! Give him a listen!

I will never trust your judgement on music again.

The 1st rule of covering another artist's song is DO NOT parrot the original.

When OCMS covered the Bob Dylan song, they made it their own. Rucker did what any 2bit hack on open mike night could do.

I will never trust your judgement on music again.

The 1st rule of covering another artist's song is DO NOT parrot the original.

When OCMS covered the Bob Dylan song, they made it their own. Rucker did what any 2bit hack on open mike night could do.

You're loss!  :P  Most covers work for me no matter how they are done.  Just a different person singing them is enough variation for me.