Did anyone miss me?

Kirby

My wife has watched some of those on the Hallmark Channel. They like to stick to the same theme for all their movies. Now my wife watches murder shows, I don’t know why?

I thought we were going to blow away last night. Owl have to do a walk about when it gets light and see what damage we had. My wife wanted me to hook up the generator so it would be ready but I took a chance and our power stayed on.

• Heart 1

32 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

They like to stick to the same theme for all their movies. Now my wife watches murder shows, I don’t know why?

My wife watches tv bouncing between channels and when she finely lands on one channel it takes about 20 minutes and she's sleeping with the remote in her hand. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Kirby said:

Otherwise, I wouldn't know if the busy, sophisticated travel writer discovers the joys of a small town Christmas and falls in love with the handsome widower with the precociously charming son.

isn't that every movie?🙄  glad you're safe :)

1 hour ago, BR46 said:

My wife watches tv bouncing between channels and when she finely lands on one channel it takes about 20 minutes and she's sleeping with the remote in her hand. 

The other day when I got up to get a cup of coffee I heard something on the TV and looked to see what she was watching but the whole screen was blocked except for a couple inches around the edge by some kind of pop up screen. I had never seen that screen before. She must have been pushing buttons in her sleep. She sleeps with the TV remote in one hand and the bed remote in the other.

• Heart 1

Hallmark Channel started with the all holiday movies a few years ago and they were so successful that now Lifetime, which usually features movie about  a murderous husband with a secret other family, now has all holiday movies  starting in November a well. I never knew there were so many people burdened with putting on the perfect Christmas festival until I watched these movies.   My town has a tree lighting each year, but I never heard of anyone needing to move home or give up their dream job in Europe in order to make it happen.

3 hours ago, Kirby said:

Hallmark Channel started with the all holiday movies a few years ago and they were so successful that now Lifetime, which usually features movie about  a murderous husband with a secret other family, now has all holiday movies  starting in November a well. I never knew there were so many people burdened with putting on the perfect Christmas festival until I watched these movies.   My town has a tree lighting each year, but I never heard of anyone needing to move home or give up their dream job in Europe in order to make it happen.

I had to laugh when football returned to TV. I would scroll the channel guide and Lifetime (the men are evil channel) would have Cheerleader murder movies on constantly. 

• Haha 1