Oh the apple doesn’t fall from the tree...

ChrisL

12 hours ago, ChrisL said:

We celebrated my wife’s Bday yesterday but her bday is today. So I got her a bouquet of flowers from a local shop. They have prewrapped fresh cut bouquets and there was probably 15 bouquets total but really 3 different color groupings of flowers with 5 to a grouping.  So I grab one that looks nice and bring it home.

About an hour ago our daughter comes over to wish mom a happy birthday and has the exact same bouquet!  Conroys? Yup! Man you have good taste in flowers... She then sees the exact same bouquet already in the vase! 

It is sometimes funny when you get the same birthday card from two different people.  Sort of a they both know you well and thought of you when looking in the card aisle??? Or maybe there is just a real lack of birthday cards?

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

It is sometimes funny when you get the same birthday card from two different people.  Sort of a they both know you well and thought of you when looking in the card aisle??? Or maybe there is just a real lack of birthday cards?

My wife & I have on multiple occasions gotten the same Anniversary or Valentine card. It is eerie sometimes... 

5 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

My wife & I have on multiple occasions gotten the same Anniversary or Valentine card. It is eerie sometimes... 

It drives my wife nuts when we say something "the same" moments apart - ie I say something she was just thinking and about to say.  I figure we're just in the same place and share a lot of the same perspective on things, but she loves pointing it out.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

It drives my wife nuts when we say something "the same" moments apart - ie I say something she was just thinking and about to say.  I figure we're just in the same place and share a lot of the same perspective on things, but she loves pointing it out.

Yeah we do that sometimes too.  We used to mess with the kids as we’d tell them our brains are linked.  Ask us a question and we’d answer the same every time.  Nailed it too!

We were watching TV and I said a female character on a show reminded me of a male friend of ours with boobs. WoW about died laughing because she was thinking the same thing and didn't want to say it out loud! 

MIL sent me the same birthday card 2 years in a row. We were cleaning out the drawer where old cards go to die and noticed the envelopes were postmarked a year apart.