Did we talk about this Ironman?

MoseySusan

5 hours ago, Kzoo said:

Yes, where have you been?

We followed his progress and virtually cheered him on.  Airehead was our reporter on the spot (virtually of course).

I wonder. I’m not sure what I was doing when the enlightened people here were taking part in the making of history. :(

24 minutes ago, roadsue said:

I wonder. I’m not sure what I was doing when the enlightened people here were taking part in the making of history. :(

It could be important to know so the next time us enlightened people are about to make history, you are a part of it.  As you know, we are all about inclusion.

And fart jokes.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Kzoo said:

It could be important to know so the next time us enlightened people are about to make history, you are a part of it.  As you know, we are all about inclusion.

And fart jokes.

Well, I was riding on the 7th. Probably why I missed the shared experience. 

I watched the last two miles live and cried like a baby. I have a pet peeve about people calling kids with down’s stubborn.  If we all used the word determined wouldn’t that work better. Chris and Dan were determined. I posted the video at work and gave staff PD CREDIT for watching. The quiz was, what are you going to do to help,your students meet their goals.  I have heard lots of cool answers. 

• Awesome 1