Scooter bagged his first chipmunk of the year

team scooter

Actually he cheated. I heard him dragging the trap across the patio trying to release it to take credit for the kill. I'm beginning to think he's not the great white hunter he wants everyone to think he is. :whistle:  

Chipmunk season is in full swing here.  And this new regime of chippies are huge with black backs. And ravenous! They're just destroying my wifes garden.  I need to give my wife and her secret trapping technique credit for the this kill. Sorry Scoot. :nod head: 

• Heart 1

These aren't even the cute little racing striped ones. (My wife eradicated those a few years ago.) :whistle: 

These moved in afterwards, and are much larger, 10" long, and have dug condos under our garden and shed, causing the shed to settle. They take a few bites out of every strawberry and tomato and are killing one of our service berries with their tunneling. They're so aggressive, they've chased most of the rabbits away. And we've even seen them chasing baby birds. They must die, with fire if necessary. Scoots been out all morning looking for more. :nod head:  

These aren't even the cute little racing striped ones. (My wife eradicated those a few years ago.) :whistle:

These moved in afterwards, and are much larger, 10" long, and have dug condos under our garden and shed, causing the shed to settle. They take a few bites out of every strawberry and tomato and are killing one of our service berries with their tunneling. They're so aggressive, they've chased most of the rabbits away. And we've even seen them chasing baby birds. They must die, with fire if necessary. Scoots been out all morning looking for more. :nod head:  

Griffin said he'd help you.

D19E28DB-C77E-494A-8741-6D12D4885D12_1.j

Scoot looks like he's going to play a Krazy and make the disadvantaged chipmunks sandwiches.

Bless Scoot

Naw. Scooter usually brings his prizes in the house and walks around with it until my wife sees it and flips out. Sometimes he'll leave it at our feet. Dang doggie door.

"Its a gift, dang it!" :panting_dog-119: 

• Heart 1

Sounds like you might need a bigger boat doggeh.   :D