Do you ever read one of Razor's posts and think to yourself

jsharr
Go to solution Solved by Kzoo,

I like Razor’s posts. I can never tell when people are just having fun picking on someone and when they really don’t like someone. People have left and not come back when I thought everyone was just joking around. I always assume it’s just joking around but obviously it’s not taken that way. The only one I pick on is RG and I think he is ok with that. He sets himself up for it talking about his PRI and people going barefoot on the subway.

• Heart 2

6 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I like Razor’s posts. I can never tell when people are just having fun picking on someone and when they really don’t like someone. People have left and not come back when I thought everyone was just joking around. I always assume it’s just joking around but obviously it’s not taken that way. The only one I pick on is RG and I think he is ok with that. He sets himself up for it talking about his PRI and people going barefoot on the subway.

Don't tell anyone, but I like @Razors Edge

• Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

The only one I pick on is RG and I think he is ok with that. He sets himself up for it talking about his PRI and people going barefoot on the subway.

I think most folks here can take a random jab or two.  A few can take a lot and RG is one of them.  I gave jsharr about a year or two of general Scouting "insults" before toning it down to simply his glamping proclivities, and neither of us died.  It's a Cafe and meant for some level of trash talk.

• Heart 2

But really, WTF is @Dottles and why can't @Randomguy post some too????

I get Dottles is at the MiL, but that would likely make me post more as I would try to hole up in the basement and avoid interaction.  RG needs to at least let us know - beyond cryptic text emojis - that the PRI hasn't rotted his toes off yet or the antifa didn't burn down his deluxe apartment in the sky.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I can never tell when people are just having fun picking on someone and when they really don’t like someone. People have left and not come back when I thought everyone was just joking around. I always assume it’s just joking around but obviously it’s not taken that way. The only one I pick on is RG and I think he is ok with that.

I always assume this -- but it has gotten me in trouble.  For the record, you've picked on me too and I got nothing but :wub: for you.

30 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Can you even find it? I imagine it is dust covered or buried in a closet somewhere.

Why yes I can.  I have one in my trunk and another in the garage.  I'm probably going to box the one in the garage up and send it to Dennis this weekend for him to practice before he executes his plan.  Notice the use of the word execute.

I enjoy all posts, from everyone. Sometimes I shake head and wonder WTF, but it is probably a viewpoint I had never considered and having it brought to my to my attention just adds a bit of richness to my life.

If somebody is irritating you I think there is an ignore function...

RG will post outrageous shit just to start a lively discussion

EPG was the master of this, his threads would go on for ever with him arguing the most absurd viewpoint possible. Color coded fences for catholic cows, or some such foolishness.    The guy did ride a bike up Mt. Washington though...

I've forgotten the point I was heading to...here's a totally unrelated emoji to amuse you     :happyanim:

• Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Further said:

The platform is a forum engineering marvel.

It's a shame Dottie sold the house, we could have had pilgrimages  :party:  

In the end, that thing could store a tank.  Now I'm going solar -- and wood and pellet burning is out. No fireplaces, no biomass fuel, no sheds. Don't worry, we'll find something else to harass me on.

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 1