One of my favourite Youtube comments ever

Ralphie

59 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I had a chance to see Letters to Cleo in Boston.  My wife didn't want to go, I didn't want to go alone.  I should have.

Absolutely!  My wife will never go to concerts with me because she only likes the big stadium boomer groups, and I like new new music, obscure music,classic old cult favourites like Richard Thompson, Elvis Costello, David Byrne,  everything.  A real bummer.  But  every time I have gone alone I have loved it.  But it is still a pain.  In my next life I will select a wife based on matching musical tastes. :)  OK, actually only in dream life. :D

BTW, I have no idea who or what Letters to Cleo is - I thought it was a song!  But I do like to google up the people that F&F cover to listen to them side by side.  Covers have always been my thing so of course F&F fascinate me.  So *&%^% good and so ^%$# obscure, at least IRL.  Not on U-tube!.

1 minute ago, Philander Seabury said:

Absolutely!  My wife will never go to concerts with me because she only likes the big stadium boomer groups, and I like new new music, obscure music,classic old cult favourites like Richard Thompson, Elvis Costello, David Byrne,  everything.  A real bummer.  But  every time I have gone alone I have loved it.  But it is still a pain.  In my next life I will select a wife based on matching musical tastes. :)  OK, actually only in dream life. :D

She's been pretty cool.  We've seen some stuff she wasn't crazy about.  Neil Young, Third Eye Blind - not her favorites.  She liked Lindsey Buckingham.  We loved Clapton.  Styx (twice) were good.  I suspect if I knew her as a kid, she would not have liked Sabbath.  

1 minute ago, Square Wheels said:

She's been pretty cool.  We've seen some stuff she wasn't crazy about.  Neil Young, Third Eye Blind - not her favorites.  She liked Lindsey Buckingham.  We loved Clapton.  Styx (twice) were good.  I suspect if I knew her as a kid, she would not have liked Sabbath.  

You had me at Neil Young. :D

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

One of the loudest shows I've seen.  Second only to Justin Beeber.  The teenage girls at that show were insanely loud.

Franz Ferdinand for me. Took my young daughters and we sat right up front by the humongous speakers. :(  I am sure that we all  definitely suffered some hearing loss from that one.   :angry: