Pillsbury

maddmaxx

35 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

it's almost 2021, shouldn't we be living like the Jetson's now? :scratchhead:

Transmogrified set me off on a comics binge.  :D 

Damn, Bill Watterson makes Gary Larson look like a party guy!  Why are these cartoonists so publicity shy?  I love these guys.  And they all love Charles Schulz. My current favourite, Pearls Before Swine, was said by its author, Stephan Pastis, to parallel Peanuts. Pig is Charlie  Brown, etc. And I love how Pastis inserts himself drawn as a total slob in some strips. Awesome. :D  Usually when the characters come up to him and say some variant of “Really? “ :)

BTW, today’s strip featured @Square Wheels as Pig  :D

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

9 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Please link the recipe

Free for all.  Use the Pillsbury dough from the refrigerated cinnamon rolls as your "cup" in the cupcake tin (no paper).  Fill with your choice of apple filling, or real apple bits spiced with what you like.  Bake at 350 "till done"  (difficult to say exactly how long).  Use Pam or nonstick on the cupcake tin.  I do not like to use the frosting that comes with the rolls as it melts and drips out any seams in the bottom.  1 package of rolls makes 9, plan accordingly with the dough.  I don't think we have ever made them quite the same each time.  Works with Apple, pear, peaches etc.  

This is a winging it recipe using what you have plus the cinnamon rolls.  Let me know if you try something that turns out fantastic.

You may infer that it is also possible to use the regular refrigerated rolls and fill them with other "stuff" for parties.

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, Airehead said:

I will try these as we have extra apples

You have little to lose as even the pieces, should they fall apart, will taste good.  Womaxx makes the cups so I think that the secret is cutting the dough for each biscuit into the proper size and shape to press down into the tins to make the cup.  Everything else is one from column a or one from column b with 2 from column c.

They come out as a finger food.  You may want a fork though to "lick" the plate.

• Awesome 1