Stop Making Sense

groupw

I love the Talking Heads. I think the soundtrack to “Stop Making Sense” is one of the finest live recordings ever, but I never had a chance to see the film until last night. It’s available included in Amazon Prime. 
The performances are even more brilliant when you get to actually see what they are doing. There is pure joy on stage in how they play and interact with each other. Yes David Byrne is odd, but it makes it all the more fun to watch. 
In these trying times, consider it a palate cleanser for the soul. Check it out!

• Hugs 1

Good afternoon,

I just got off the phone with XXXX and they believe they have fixed the problems with XXXX.

You may ask yourself, well, how did we get here? It was the constant documentation of the problems with the program. I know it seemed pointless because it seemed it was the same as it ever was. I'm sure you thought, "Say something once, why say it again?" XXXX asked that we report all problems to her. I know she was glad about it....  no doubt about it.

Please continue to let me know any problems you may have with XXXX.  

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Forum Administrator said:

Good afternoon,

I just got off the phone with XXXX and they believe they have fixed the problems with XXXX.

You may ask yourself, well, how did we get here? It was the constant documentation of the problems with the program. I know it seemed pointless because it seemed it was the same as it ever was. I'm sure you thought, "Say something once, why say it again?" XXXX asked that we report all problems to her. I know she was glad about it....  no doubt about it.

Please continue to let me know any problems you may have with XXXX.  

Brilliant!

And you may ask yourself, "How do I work this?"
And you may ask yourself, "Where is that large automobile?"
And you may tell yourself, "This is not my beautiful house"
And you may tell yourself, "This is not my beautiful wife"

• Heart 2

30 minutes ago, Forum Administrator said:

I sent an email to the teachers last week that was filled with Talking Heads's references.  I don't think anyone got it.  I'm getting old.

It is fun on Jeopardy when they ask an old people question and the young contestants just have blank looks. :D  Like me when they ask the Opera or classic literature questions. :dontknow: