Beer

Square Wheels

10 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Yup, Bud turned me off.  Now my options are gluten free beer.  Why bother.

I once had a Mary Jane. It was awful. I never tried candy again after that.

I once had some spicy jerky. It was awful. I never tried meat again after that.

I once had rode on a crappy rusty Walmart bike built for a 5 year old. I never got back on a bike again.

I once saw the movie Howard the Duck.  It was awful. I never watched a movie again.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I once had rode on a crappy rusty Walmart bike built for a 5 year old. I never got back on a bike again.

I once saw the movie Howard the Duck.  It was awful. I never watched a movie again.

It all works oot perfectly if he has to eat and drink glutton-free!

2 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

I liked all those things except the bike was from Western Auto and probably made for a ten year old. I got it second hand.

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

See, glad you understand.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I liked all those things except the bike was from Western Auto and probably made for a ten year old. I got it second hand.

You win today;s Rick Hrnderson nostalgia award. :D So Reader's Digest Version  - Advance Auto bought Western Auto and killed it off in 2003-2006.  I didn't know that!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Auto

4 hours ago, Philander Seabury said:

You win today;s Rick Hrnderson nostalgia award. :D So Reader's Digest Version  - Advance Auto bought Western Auto and killed it off in 2003-2006.  I didn't know that!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Auto

Western Auto wasn’t much of an auto parts store. It was a guy stuff store. I belonged to a rifle club that met at an indoor range in the basement of the western auto in downtown Sharon. I had a lot of sharpshooter awards from there. That store disappeared during urban removal in the sixties.

Mercer had a Western Auto on courthouse square. It burned down before I moved to Mercer. I remember they sold bicycles and bike stuff. They also sold clear plastic steering knobs with pictures of naked women embedded in the acrylic.

• Heart 1