Positive.

2Far

1 hour ago, petitepedal said:

Good luck..you might want to test more than once...

A test in the first few days after exposure, especially a rapid response test is very prone to false negatives.  It doesn't matter if the little one is asymtomatic or not.  She is still a carrier and can spread it to others.

• Heart 1

6 hours ago, petitepedal said:

Good luck..you might want to test more than once...

Definitely.  The tests are very faulty.  In the Summer when Maryland was claiming a less than 3% positivity rate on tests, at first I didn't understand why because if I divided the number of reported positives by the sum of the reported positives and negative, it was more like 6%.  It turns out that about half the tests are inconclusive and they -and all states- count them as not being positive so that cuts the positivity rate in half!

• Heart 1

6 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

A test in the first few days after exposure, especially a rapid response test is very prone to false negatives.  It doesn't matter if the little one is asymtomatic or not.  She is still a carrier and can spread it to others.

Hang in there @2Far.  Prayers for the best.

Good advice above.   The person that exposed me initially tested negative twice before testing positive about 6 days after her exposure.  Good to get tested but plan on doing so again if the 1st is negative.  

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, MickinMD said:

Definitely.  The tests are very faulty.  In the Summer when Maryland was claiming a less than 3% positivity rate on tests, at first I didn't understand why because if I divided the number of reported positives by the sum of the reported positives and negative, it was more like 6%.  It turns out that about half the tests are inconclusive and they -and all states- count them as not being positive so that cuts the positivity rate in half!

Spinning wheel got to spin round.

I am concerned at this time.

We are looking at wider spread of the virus at this time. What that means is a higher percentage of the people you have contact with, are carriers of the disease. Even if contact is incidental, the risk is elevated. Consider, as the frequency of exposure increases, the cumulative risk is increased even when individual carriers aren't super spreaders.