Hot Mess Monday!

kingtermite

I started a thread about snot and spit on Saturday.  HAHA

Just lost of riding for me this weekend and a short pump track night last night.  I was tired and too crashed up to really ride at the track.  

Worst part of my weekend was some ruined Naan bread.  I didn't put in enough salt and I think I had old yeast.  Came out horrible.

I started a thread about snot and spit on Saturday.  HAHA

Just lost of riding for me this weekend and a short pump track night last night.  I was tired and too crashed up to really ride at the track.  

Worst part of my weekend was some ruined Naan bread.  I didn't put in enough salt and I think I had old yeast.  Came out horrible.

You ruined  your Naan? HOW COULD YOU?!!??!

Mowing, string trimming, pulling weeds, and spreading topsoil and seed..... three-plus hours of yard work Saturday took more out of me than if I'd spent that time riding.  

That might mean that I don't ride hard enough.

DH was a Naan-starter.  :D

• Heart 2

Hot days are hard on the body.

I agree with that.  The Grand Tour Highland route seemed more difficult than the Eastern Sierra double, even though the Eastern Sierra had 1000 more ft of climbing and was at altitude.  The main difference was the Grand Tour route was 15-20 degrees warmer.

On Saturday the Mrs and I drove up to Syracuse IN to tour the Redwood RV factory.  They were having an owners rally this weekend with a plant tour.  We're looking at getting a 5th wheel when our parole comes thru so we went up to see the factory and talk to other RVers.  They fed us breakfast and lunch and we had a nice tour of their builds.  They're pricey but they're built for full-time living.  On the way home we stopped in Dayton for dinner at the Dublin Pub. Good food and better beer.  Warped Wing, a new brewery in Dayton makes a tasty IPA.  Their hop is better than Fathead's IPA.

Sunday, 48 mile ride.  Worked a golf tournament sponsored by my employer and went to Mad Tree, a local brewery for dinner.  Good time, but too short a weekend.