I Checked With My Wife

Razors Edge

32 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Is that where folks get rheumatism??!  Dang. 

Just giving you the benefit of a well-meaning search for that just-right MIL gift. Not that "sex toys" is somehow less legit of a gift idea. Sex has been outed for years, anyway, so...go RE!  

• Heart 2

14 minutes ago, roadsue said:

Rheumatism affects muscles, too. But, it's RE's search. Who knows what he's thinking...

Your mind goes straight to the gutter! NTTIAWWT but I don't see your "sex toys" is mentioned or even hinted at!  Maybe Sharper Image didn't get the "outed" message yet?

image.png.c93521edc0971b68f127ce6f2854d04a.png

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, roadsue said:

Well, MIL will be impressed that you are looking to her needs for gift ideas instead of, like, a blender or food processor, which is more about making it easier for her to meet your needs.

So, where does an air fryer fall into all this mix?

• Heart 1

2 minutes ago, roadsue said:

I have no idea what you're talking about.

It's a personal massager somewhat shaped like a dildo. 

We can say dildo here?

Are you some kind of witch? Looking to go for a flight? What kind of "broomstick" is de rigueur these days?

• Haha 1

• 6 months later...
On 12/1/2020 at 10:06 AM, Razors Edge said:

We can write dildo! SW is hands off.  We might not be able to post a photo of a dildo, but we can write about them as much as we want!

I think this is fair play... especially if they are holding signs, taking pics, and causing bike riders to fracture both elbows and both arms. That person is a giant, stinky dildo who deserves to get seriously fucked by the legal system.

2 hours ago, Dottles said:

I think this is fair play... especially if they are holding signs, taking pics, and causing bike riders to fracture both elbows and both arms. That person is a giant, stinky dildo who deserves to get seriously fucked by the legal system.

I assumed this thread was bumped as evidence that RE has been preparing for @ChrisL’s MIL to stay with him for some time now. But you’re going current events? 

So what did the dildo-at-the-race’s sign say?

Only slightly related, I recently read that King Edward II was famously killed without a scratch to his body by burning out his insides with a hot poker. They say his screams still echo through the hallways to this day. 
So, I would agree with @Razors Edge and WoRE… heat is not a selling point. 

• Heart 1