Silly Question

Chopped Liver

no. It would probably taste like  a cross between varnish and coon pee

what you do is get yourself a cactus, a container of Mortens salt, a lime, and a bottle of tequila

then stare at the cactus, throw the salt over your shoulder for luck, take a big swig off the tequila and save the lime for the carne asada you're having for dinner

• Heart 2

If I were to buy some Agave syrup....enough to bring 3 gallons of water to 22 or 24 brix, then ferment with a neutral flavor yeast, say a champagne yeast.  Then freeze distill the results.   Would it taste like a low alcohol tequila?

:scratch head:

I think you may need more than agave syrup and 3 gallons of water if you want to make 22 or 24 brix.

I've never even seen a real live raccoon, much less tasted it's pee.  That's why I was asking Nate what it tastes like.   :dontknow:

I am stunned that you've never seen a racoon. Them suckers live everywhere. Forest..meadows...city...burbs...rural...and most dumpsters.

• Heart 1

I am stunned that you've never seen a racoon. Them suckers live everywhere. Forest..meadows...city...burbs...rural...and most dumpsters.

Not that I am aware of.  I have seen lots of snakes, deer, coyotes, rabbits, squirrels, possums and bears and such around here, but never spotted a raccoon.  But even if I had seen one, I still wouldn't know what their pee tastes like.

Yes it would, but what you are going to want to do is put the liquid on the stove in a tea pot and boil it at 120 F and use that copper tube through an ice bath... you will get the alch off and leave the bad liquid behind :)