Petite’s December challenge, 50 Ab Things per Day

Kzoo

Ok, Kzoo, this is fucked up.

First, this is a really dumb thing to pin anyway.  If the post and challenge has merit enough, people will add their posts if they want to do the challenge and it will be at the top organically when people add to it.  Tell everyone you understand how that works, please, because pinning it seems to indicate otherwise.

It seems like yet another pet post in a bikeforum-ish moderator type move to prop something that should be self-sustaining if it is so all fired-up important.  It isn't.   

Just now, Randomguy said:

First, this should never be pinned.

I asked kindly!

1 minute ago, Randomguy said:

Second, you missed the start of the month

I'm sure he missed more than that!  Have you seen the guy?

1 minute ago, Randomguy said:

Most importantly, it is a really dumb thing to pin anyway

The last pinned topic was HOT HOT HOT!

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

Can @Square Wheels pin this topic now that @Randomguy is back?

You know I hate pinned posts anyway, although it was funny when they all got pinned to razz me.  I do fucking detest unnecessarily pinned posts however, and seeing it happen once again means that once again, I am out of here until this kind of shit is permanently scuttled.  My opinion is that SW has dominion over any pins at all and nobody else, and that barely anything qualifies as pinnable.

3 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I asked kindly!

I'm sure he missed more than that!  Have you seen the guy?

The last pinned topic was HOT HOT HOT!

Yeah, I agree, it was bullshit.   50 comments on not pinning it, and barely three posts a day other than that.   What makes that pinnable?

5 hours ago, Randomguy said:

Ok, Kzoo, this is fucked up.

First, this is a really dumb thing to pin anyway.  If the post and challenge has merit enough, people will add their posts if they want to do the challenge and it will be at the top organically when people add to it.  Tell everyone you understand how that works, please, because pinning it seems to indicate otherwise.

It seems like yet another pet post in a bikeforum-ish moderator type move to prop something that should be self-sustaining if it is so all fired-up important.  It isn't.   

Wow. All that over a pinned topic? Dang bro.