My ride today

Parr8hed

Set out on the cross bike with the taars at about 60 psi.  Neighbors garage door was opened so I grabbed him and told him to get his bike.  He's about 15 years older than me and a very casual cyclist.  But he has an electric assist.  It was a struggle keeping up with him on my knobbies.  Especially the climbs.  We were killing it the first 15 miles.  Fastest and hardest  I have ridden this season.

Then his battery died. :scratch head:

I bet it was a beast to pedal back.  Those are heavy.

67 pounds.

Strava was funny.  I had a 15-16mph av for the first 16 miles (remember I was on bouncy knobbies).  Then it dropped off rather sharply.  It felt good to get out and push again though.

Set out on the cross bike with the taars at about 60 psi.  Neighbors garage door was opened so I grabbed him and told him to get his bike.  He's about 15 years older than me and a very casual cyclist.  But he has an electric assist.  It was a struggle keeping up with him on my knobbies.  Especially the climbs.  We were killing it the first 15 miles.  Fastest and hardest  I have ridden this season.

Then his battery died. :scratch head:

DH has your battery ever died when you were vibing a friend?

• Heart 3

That is a beast.  That is worse than my fat bike and a pile of groceries.  Well, maybe...depends on the groceries.   ;)

I think he would be a great training buddy.  You get a great workout and he can chill out.

He's going to plug in his bike tonight and hope to do it again tomorrow.