Would you pose nude for a painting?

Dottleshead

18 minutes ago, sheep_herder said:

Speaking of this, have you known anyone that partially paid their way through college, modeling for art classes?

No but I knew a young lady who spent summer break dancing on bar tops.  My backyard neighbor in VA Beach owned a club on Atlantic Ave.  He hired college students as barmaids for the summer season.  I shared a very large house with two other sailors.  We rented rooms to some of them.

• Heart 1

Many of you know I have done model photography. Everything from professional headshots to a few nudes. Several glamour and lingerie. 
Last year, 2 different models asked to turn the table on me. They just appreciated how good they felt about the photos and wanted to see if they could return the favor. I was not nude, but down to underwear in a couple. It’s a different feeling for sure, but I now understand more of how they feel. 
When I ask someone to model, there is a certain level of attraction already there. The first couple times I shot nudes, it didn’t seem real. But I always did my best to be sure they were comfortable in the situation. In our culture, nudity is not judged as normal so I just try to help it feel normal. 

• Heart 2