What to get my guys?

ChrisL

The past two Christmas I had company swag made for my in house team.  I did custom polo’s the first year and a windbreaker last year.  In order to get it approved it has to be from our company store/vendor and branded but the items are pretty much limitless.  Polo’s, T’s, hats, fleece, accessories like back packs.... 

What would make a good gift for two 30 something dudes?  

7 minutes ago, Further said:

Mac 10's with the company logo  :foryou:

Funny that the 55 YO fat guy is the “muscle” and my two young guys are techs.  They’d probably kill themselves with a firearm but they are wizards on the systems.

I asked one of them if he wanted to get trained up on first aid AED.  Uh can I just manage the systems... Fine you freaking nerd..:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Funny that the 55 YO fat guy is the “muscle” and my two young guys are techs.  They’d probably kill themselves with a firearm but they are wizards on the systems.

I asked one of them if he wanted to get trained up on first aid AED.  Uh can I just manage the systems... Fine you freaking nerd..:

The life he saves                  may be yours. 

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

Do they have power banks?  Your region won't need them as much for weather related power outages, but they're always good for people who use their phone a lot. Or some sort of bag like a duffel or backpack.  People can always use those.

• Heart 1

12 minutes ago, Kirby said:

Do they have power banks?  Your region won't need them as much for weather related power outages, but they're always good for people who use their phone a lot. Or some sort of bag like a duffel or backpack.  People can always use those.

Great ideas. mr. puts a charged power bank in his hiking pack. 

• Heart 1