What's for dinner?

Chopped Liver

Agreed, but I get to throw in the towel about once a week.   :nod head:

Note:  I am working out after work, then I have to boil up the rav, then I have to go grocery shopping.  I hope to be in bed by 9pm.  

Busy girl.  

I worked out while the soup was cooking,  Pushups (50), pullups (15), shoulder presses (40), curls (40), and french curls (20)......

Need to take doggeh on a walk after eating.

Funny you should ask...just made an awesome pasta...got some veggies from a resident (from someones garden) and i got a few veggies at the Farmers market...

I sauteed up a small leek in some olive oil then I added about 4 or 5 leaves of diced up chard...s&p and garlic...added in some cooked pasta and some Allouette??? garlic herb soft cheese (about 150 calories of cheese)...sprinkled with a little parm...it is yummy.  Just tossed it together (I do eat my mistakes....but this wasn't one of them :D )

Funny you should ask...just made an awesome pasta...got some veggies from a resident (from someones garden) and i got a few veggies at the Farmers market...

I sauteed up a small leek in some olive oil then I added about 4 or 5 leaves of diced up chard...s&p and garlic...added in some cooked pasta and some Allouette??? garlic herb soft cheese (about 150 calories of cheese)...sprinkled with a little parm...it is yummy.  Just tossed it together (I do eat my mistakes....but this wasn't one of them :D )

Sounds good!  Funny, I just passed an Alouette truck today and it struck me as a funny name.

intro.jpg

Flank steak. The good stuff from the butcher too. We don't often buy meat at the grocery store anymore.

The flank steak, salad and cous cous was wonderful.

Special dinner because my wife's nephew is over.

I just found out there's going to be a second course too. They are in there trying to jimmy rig a pineapple foster.

I was curious because that's a great steak to marinade and use for fajitas, tacos, and salads. I was hoping to hear a new recipe.

There's no need to get you panties all bunched up.

No panny bunching here. Just joking because I have no idea about details. I was at work all day.

it was marinated, but I don't know what with. Broiled and cut into strips.