Ubwah's Tasty Fahr

jsharr

I ran this through the Parody-Meter for you Jsharr and it actually scored pretty high.  I'd report the score here for you but someone might take umbrage to it and get all weak kneed and start spewing crap (see what I did there?).  So, no score for you.

• Heart 1

I told you morans, its pronounced "um-brel-la"

do I have to do ALL the thinkin around here?

We don't need you to do all the thinking.  We don't even need you to do most of the thinking.  We'd be happy if you just did a little thinking!

You set 'em up.  I'll knock 'em over.

• Heart 1

I ran this through the Parody-Meter for you Jsharr and it actually scored pretty high.  I'd report the score here for you but someone might take umbrage to it and get all weak kneed and start spewing crap (see what I did there?).  So, no score for you.

So can you give me a ballpark?  Over 5? Over 7?  9+?

I'm not real comfortable here Jsharr but let's just say it was better than a 7.  WAY better that anything that Nate tried to create lately!!

that's a sack of sour grapes if I ever heard one

you wish you could come up with threads even half as good as my "Crazy Bitch" thread :P

• Heart 1

that's a sack of sour grapes if I ever heard one

you wish you could come up with threads even half as good as my "Crazy Bitch" thread :P

That was too easy.  The DirtyHipster put that on a tee for you and you fouled it off.  Weak stuff if there ever was.