Pulled a PR today with 2 panniers full

Dirtyhip

HAHA!  There is this guy I see in the mornings.  He passes me so swiftly all the time.  Anyway, I saw him today and I wasn't going to let him make the pass look easy today.  I am cruising pretty fast up the hill to work.  Note:  I have two panniers full of crap:  glass lunch dishes, some fruit and a bagel, skinny jeans, short sleeve work sweater, workout clothing for tonight, rain jacket,tool kit, electronics (phone, ipod, etc) and a bike lock.  I am just haulin ass up the hill.  Slightly late today.

He did eventually catch me, and we exchanged small talk.  We often exchange friendlies in the morning.  I told him "I didn't want your pass to be easy today."  HAHA  He chucked and we rode the rest of the way together.   

Shaved 12 seconds off my best time.  3 more seconds and I could take QOM on that one.  My bike was heavy as hell too, but I was riding the seek, so don't think it was a fatty day.   :D

Having much fun on the bike these days.  Now, let it snow, so I can bust out the studded fat tires.   :ph34r:   I am ready.

Maybe he was tired today, but it felt good none-the-less.  Next time, I will try to throw an even bigger gap, if I see him.   :whistle:

• Heart 2

I told him "I didn't want your pass to be easy today."  HAHA  He chucked and we rode the rest of the way together.   

What did he chuck at you?

No panties?   :(  :)

Oh, had those too.  Figured they didn't need to be mentioned. 

They don't call them "unmentionables" for nothing.