Crazy Bitch on Way to Work Today

Nate

so I ride to work again, and there's this crazy lady on some sort of a touring bike that thinks she's fast and all that, so I try and slow down each day for her to be able to hop on my wheel as I roll by and maybe help her get to work on time for a change

Well, today I just had no legs. I did 60 miles in the big mountains last night and this morning I was cooked

So I ride in for a recovery ride and damn if this crazy lady doesn't try and race me with her touring bike and panniers stuffed full of God only knows what

so we finally get to where the ground tilts up a little and naturally I close down and I really almost have to ride along side of here now. I mean, I don't feel like riding away from here right now either, but I have to go fast enough up this hill to stay upright, so I just ride up on her like she was standing still

I get up along side of her and at first I thought she was asking me for a PBR, but then I realize between all the huffing and puffing that she said she just made a new PR

I didn't really know what to say, so I just chuckled and tried to be polite

I rode the rest of the way in with her because I didn't feel like riding hard and I really couldn't go any slower, but she seemed to appreciate the company.

Hopefully tomorrow I have the legs to stay way from this crazy bitch :nod head:

• Heart 1

so I ride to work again, and there's this crazy lady on some sort of a touring bike that thinks she's fast and all that, so I try and slow down each day for her to be able to hop on my wheel as I roll by and maybe help her get to work on time for a change

Well, today I just had no legs.I did 60 miles in the big mountains last night and this morning I was cooked

You had me going until you said 60 miles in the big mountains.

there are no big mountains east of the Mississippi river