This has to be the most fucked up intersection in the world

Mr. Silly

What I want to know is why there's no accidents there, yet here in the ATL where traffic is "well controlled" with stop signs/stop lights every few feet, there's are hundreds of accidents every single day

Maybe the people in Atlanta suck at driving....

I've been in one town where the intersections on most of the secondary streets have no traffic lights and no stop signs. Visitors don't realize they have to stop at these intersections because they don't see the signs which aren't there. The locals tend to give the middle-finger wave to a lot of visitors. It's a town I will avoid if at all possible. 

What I want to know is why there's no accidents there, yet here in the ATL where traffic is "well controlled" with stop signs/stop lights every few feet, there's are hundreds of accidents every single day

Self entitlement.  Over here, we all think that life is "The ME Show!" 24/7.  We are so caught up in ourselves that we do not care or even notice the person at the intersection before us, and we just blast on through, blue toothing and facebooking our happy self absorbed assess off.

Over there, they realize that only the smart and brave survive and they assume that the other person is NOT going to stop.  So they all take care of number one, their heads are on swivels looking for where the next blow is going to come from.

• Heart 1

Over there, they realize that only the smart and brave survive and they assume that the other person is NOT going to stop.  

that's exactly right.  This video seems to show a bunch of people driving with a uniform level of aggression.  Really, it's a thing of beauty.

Over here you get Joe Camaro merging onto a highway behind Grandma in her Buick and you know they're not treating that gap in traffic the same way.