Bee Gees tribute thread

Square Wheels

If you were alive in the 70's you like the Bee gees and aren't self confident enough to admit it.

I was 5 to 15 in the 70s.  I saw disco and fake silk shirts and bell bottoms and all that stuff from a kids view.  I earned my right to hold the Bee Gees in low regard, sir!  

I was 5 to 15 in the 70s.  I saw disco and fake silk shirts and bell bottoms and all that stuff from a kids view.  I earned my right to hold the Bee Gees in low regard, sir!  

I was 0 to 10 in the 70s. I'm pretty thankful I have very little direct memories of this junk.

I was alive in the 70s. In 1977 I was in punk rock bands and my little sister had a fucking crush on Barry Gibb

so no, I really didn't like the Bee Gees :D

This seems to be more about you and your little sister than anything. Were you jealous of her crush on Barry Gibb? Annoyed that she wasn't keeping the family tradition by "keeping love in the family".

Well then, this thread is your chance to catch up to the rest of us!  It's your lucky day!

Did you know that the Bee Gees have a 'disorder' named after them in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders?

No, but if you hum a few bars maybe I can pick up the melody... B)
  • Heart 1

• 4 months later...