Diazapam

Dirtyhip

I once had a dentist get on my case about my tongue getting in the way of his mouth tools. He said that in his 30 years as a dentist I had the strongest tongue he'd ever come across. 

I asked him if I could get him to state that in writing and get it notarized so I could use it as a pickup line. :whistle:

• Heart 1

The gal cleaning my teeth always says...Your tongue and mouth give me a workout.  

Not sure how to take that comment.  

I hate them.  I hate them, and their fucking evil tools.  On a happy note, she said my mouth was the cleanest it has ever been.  I said to her "You don't ride bikes me me.  My mouth is never really clean."   :lol:

The gal cleaning my teeth always says...Your tongue and mouth give me a workout.  

Not sure how to take that comment.  

I hate them.  I hate them, and their fucking evil tools.  On a happy note, she said my mouth was the cleanest it has ever been.  I said to her "You don't ride bikes me me.  My mouth is never really clean."   :lol:

I used to be that way. If you feel this way, you don't have a good dentist/office. I was like this for years, but now I have no issues going to my dentist. He's awesome and so is all his staff.