The vice president called me today

BR46

The vice president of the SS Badger car ferry called me to day (we have been playing phone tag for three days) and left a voice mail that he was trying to contact me about the damage to my bike.

I'm surprised anybody tried to contact me.

So I sent him a email on the things I would like to see changed on how bikes are handled on the ship. 

Will see what happens out of all this.

• Heart 3

I talked to the vice president of the car ferry line for over a half hour today. He wanted to know what I as a bicyclist would like to see the ferry line do to inprove how a bicycle is stowed away on the ship. I emailed to him some photos of how other car ferry's that my wife and I used store bikes.

He said that he did not rrealizeor think that the ships crew rrealizedthat some bike can cost in the thousands. 

I was told to expect a follow up phone call in a few days on what they are doing to inprovend for some more input on what they can do to inprove.

I did not expect it from some one that high up. I'm happy that he took the time to try to fix one guys complaint.

I was told he going to find out why no one would talk to me about my complaint and they me fill out a survey card. 

It was when I sent a negative post to S.S. Badger carferry on facebook that the vice president took notice.