The SWC 2021 Daily and Total Mileage Thread

Square Wheels

30 minutes with my trainer and his new puppy! And his daughter who wondered where my head was (leg night..he was watching my legs)..Oh and Dad said "Say hi  to Mary"..and she whispered to him..."Like Joseph & Mary? " LOL Kids :D   So 4 sets..15 squats  with 15 pounders, split squats..10 each side no weight..30 freaking hollow rocks, 10 step ups each side with the 15 pounders and 30 crunches...Oh and just because..that last set of hollow rocks was 40 :wacko:

• Heart 2

2 hours ago, petitepedal said:

:desk: Hey Mr @Square Wheels. Is it possible to have our little spreadsheet thingy pop to the top of each new page? It isnt hard to go back to look at it now..but this is only day 5...wait till we get more pages :wacko:

If you just click on the "Page 1" or the "First Page" (<<) tab (just below the last post), it will return you to the top of page 1 and the first post containing the table.  That is actually more easier than scrolling up to the top of the current page.

• Heart 1

On 1/3/2021 at 5:36 PM, shootingstar said:

Am I going to screw up the tracking by reporting in metric? :flirtyeyess:   18 kms. of cycling today.  Such a relief after 2 days of heavy rain...probably 25-30 mm of rain each day. 

<added>

I ride in kms too, I just convert before reporting it on here.

• Heart 1

I skied for 30 minutes on my lunch break, then skinned up the king and skied by headlamp tonight. It was so clear and the stars were beautiful. I wish I could take a night photo to capture the beauty of night skiing. My run down the mountain was virgin corduroy. It's such a great feeling under foot. 

0105212102.jpg

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, JerrySTL said:

WoJSTL and I walked 3.6 miles on a somewhat cold day. Then I trimmed a tree at my daughter's house. Getting the chainsaw started was a lot of effort in the cold and I forgot the can of starter fluid. 

Mine starts best in the cold. A warm summer day is the worst!

• Heart 1