The SWC 2021 Daily and Total Mileage Thread

Square Wheels

Biked this morning.  Was going to hit the gym at lunchtime but the weather said rain in an hour and the GTI has no taillights, just big holes where the rain goes in.  Does installing taillights count under the "etc" here?.

Oh, and it never rained, it's been sunny since I finished the job

• Heart 2

55 miles of commute stuff. I have been practicing a little  riding out to the new place and learning the best way to get there and back as to avoid congestion. Today I rode there in the rain. It wasn’t too bad of a ride.   This is my entire week.  I have a hard time tallying daily. My life is complicated lately. Mind on other things.

:check:

• Heart 4

1/18  1.7 miles to day walking the dogs.   I swear... our Beagle just stops walking when it's only me out for the walk just to piss me off.  She just stops walking and refuses to go any more down the trail.    We turn around and head back to the car, and the dog is running everywhere again smelling just about everything again. :wacko:

:check:

• Heart 1

On 1/1/2021 at 7:34 AM, Square Wheels said:

Just for the fun of it, we would like to make a small change in the way we record our daily ride, run, and walk mileage.  Instead of posting a separate thread each day, we will post all our activity in this one thread and in so doing, it will be possible to keep a running tally of our total forum activity and mileage.  We can then set goals and have loads of fun trying to meet those goals.  It is important, therefore, that beginning Jan 1, all activity be recorded here and that members avoid starting any separate mileage threads.

Cycling

Miles

Running

Miles

Walking

Miles

Skiing

Miles
Hours

Gym / Other

6:10

Hours

All that is required is that you post your activity as we always have.  One of us will come along and edit this post to indicate the totals for each category.  We'll also put a little note in your post indicating we've added it to the totals so we can keep track.  In this way, we can easily and simply keep track of our total forum activity and progress throughout the year.  It should be fun, informative and might even engender a spirit of teamwork.  :)    

• Heart 1