2 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

Ima little behind here, but let's ketchup:

3/6 1 walking

3/7 .5 walking

3/9 1 walking

3/10 1 walking

3/12 2.5 walking

3/13 2 walking

When posting multiple excursions (which is great, I do it all the time), it might be helpful to the people who track and compile the numbers if we would all finish our posts with a total.  Just so the trackers don't have to do it.  :slow-dance-smiley:  :)

Two or three numbers is no big deal, but five or six can be a pain.  :scratchhead:  ;) :)

• Heart 2

4 minutes ago, Clark said:

When posting multiple excursions (which is great, I do it all the time), it might be helpful to the people who track and compile the numbers if we would all finish our posts with a total.  Just so the trackers don't have to do it.  :slow-dance-smiley:  :)

Two or three numbers is no big deal, but five or six can be a pain.  :scratchhead:  ;) :)

:nyanya:  

• Haha 2

3/14 16.7 miles 

Kinda forgot about DST so went to bed around 11:30 and my alarm went off to go ride at 4:30am (somehow I got my Monday alarm and not the normal 6ish for Sunday's) 

So up my groggy ass got and went for a ride. Came back, showered and the family was still asleep. I went back to bed. 

:check:

• Heart 4

I got to the pool this morning to see that they FINALLY put the clock back up on the wall!  Great, I have made some stroke changes, I wanted to see how much time I cut from my first set.  Cranking it pretty good, finished it in what felt like record time, and there's the maintenance guy on a ladder setting the clock ahead an hour -ish

about 3/4 mile.  

In record time, I'm sure.

• Heart 3