The SWC 2021 Daily and Total Mileage Thread

Square Wheels

4/2  3.5 miles walking the dogs.   I was amazed.... usually when I walk without WoBG, the beagle quits early.    My plan was to walk until they gave up.   I was hoping for 5 or 6 miles.     Today both dogs stopped at the same time.   They must be talking to each other.

:check:

• Heart 2

My steps have not been counted.  I should get hand watering points.  HAHA

I hand carried water on our 2 acres and watered my plants and trees.  My body is so sore.  I must have hand carried more than 60 gallons of water.  Not all at once of course, but 2 gallons at a time and lifted 5 gallon jugs into the truck and out of the truck.

OOF!

• Heart 4

2/6  2.8 miles walking the dogs with WoBG.

Then a few hours of yard work cleaning out the landscaping with WoBG.   @BR46 sometimes you need to just pay your dues...  ;)

The dogs... laid out in the yard sleeping in the sun,  I guess they like being warm. 

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Bikeguy said:

2/6  2.8 miles walking the dogs with WoBG.

Then a few hours of yard work cleaning out the landscaping with WoBG.   @BR46 sometimes you need to just pay your dues...  ;)

The dogs... laid out in the yard sleeping in the sun,  I guess they like being warm. 

Oh I do

Just yesterday I went for a walk with her to get a cup of coffee..7 miles at a 3.6 mph pace. 

• Heart 3