Square Wheels Cycling

The SWC 2021 Daily and Total Mileage Thread

Am I going to screw up the tracking by reporting in metric? :flirtyeyess:   18 kms. of cycling today.  Such a relief after 2 days of heavy rain...probably 25-30 mm of rain each day. 

<added>

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

45.4 today , 1/5/21, the 5 Vistas ride                                                              <added>  

I’ll go first. 25 miles, 1,000 feet climbed. Just beat the rain. Saw a replica of the White House today. It was originally hidden behind an house that they recently tore down.  <ad

Commute miles ending 1/8/20, 20 miles. Some other stuff like row, plank and yoga.   Today we drive a long way for me to go to the doc.  It will be a three hour round trip.  I hate that there

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, az_cyclist said:

Do we add ride pics in this thread, or another thread?

I'd propose this thread.  Feel free to use the Ride Reports section for longer write up, but still post the miles here.

• Like 1

30 minutes with my trainer and his new puppy! And his daughter who wondered where my head was (leg night..he was watching my legs)..Oh and Dad said "Say hi  to Mary"..and she whispered to him..."Like Joseph & Mary? " LOL Kids :D   So 4 sets..15 squats  with 15 pounders, split squats..10 each side no weight..30 freaking hollow rocks, 10 step ups each side with the 15 pounders and 30 crunches...Oh and just because..that last set of hollow rocks was 40 :wacko:

• Like 2

:desk: Hey Mr @Square Wheels. Is it possible to have our little spreadsheet thingy pop to the top of each new page? It isnt hard to go back to look at it now..but this is only day 5...wait till we get more pages :wacko:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, petitepedal said:

:desk: Hey Mr @Square Wheels. Is it possible to have our little spreadsheet thingy pop to the top of each new page? It isnt hard to go back to look at it now..but this is only day 5...wait till we get more pages :wacko:

If you just click on the "Page 1" or the "First Page" (<<) tab (just below the last post), it will return you to the top of page 1 and the first post containing the table.  That is actually more easier than scrolling up to the top of the current page.

• Like 1

1/5   3.3 miles walking the dogs with WoBG.

<added>

• Like 1

WoJSTL and I walked almost 3.6 miles which was more than enough to complete a virtual 5K. That's an F-111 like I use to work on. As of today I'm in 38th place but will probably be in 3,800 place by time the virtual run is over by the end of the month.

<added>

history-and-heritage-race-series-january-2021-2021-jerry-whittle.png

• Like 3
On 1/3/2021 at 5:36 PM, shootingstar said:

Am I going to screw up the tracking by reporting in metric? :flirtyeyess:   18 kms. of cycling today.  Such a relief after 2 days of heavy rain...probably 25-30 mm of rain each day. 

<added>

I ride in kms too, I just convert before reporting it on here.

• Like 1

I skied for 30 minutes on my lunch break, then skinned up the king and skied by headlamp tonight. It was so clear and the stars were beautiful. I wish I could take a night photo to capture the beauty of night skiing. My run down the mountain was virgin corduroy. It's such a great feeling under foot. 

0105212102.jpg

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
1 hour ago, Philander Seabury said:

You are gonna keep this up for 359 or so more days?  You poor bastard!

It's kinda neat though having it all in one place.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

WoJSTL and I walked 3.6 miles on a somewhat cold day. Then I trimmed a tree at my daughter's house. Getting the chainsaw started was a lot of effort in the cold and I forgot the can of starter fluid. 

<added>

• Like 3

1.4 miles on the Nordictrac. I used the distance from my Garmin watch set to indoor running. It was 20 minutes. I’m coughing a little, but really no worse than some runs. 

<added>

• Like 2
2 hours ago, JerrySTL said:

WoJSTL and I walked 3.6 miles on a somewhat cold day. Then I trimmed a tree at my daughter's house. Getting the chainsaw started was a lot of effort in the cold and I forgot the can of starter fluid. 

Mine starts best in the cold. A warm summer day is the worst!

• Like 1

1/6/21  1.7 miles walking the dogs with WoBG.

<added>

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

It's kinda neat though having it all in one place.

Yes it is... 

Can you have a 'form' for each post for us to fill out, and that would auto populate and add to the totals?

1//7 - 3.6 miles walking the dogs with WoBG.

<added>

• Like 1
  • Square Wheels changed the title to The SWC 2021 Daily and Total Mileage Thread