The SWC 2021 Daily and Total Mileage Thread

Square Wheels

32 miles with the missus.  We took a couple of trails that have gravel paths along the pavement so I hit a little gravel too.

The highlight of the ride was the last few miles of the MUP on the way back.  A chubby middle aged lady with a flowery jacket & matching flowery helmet on an e bike with 20” wheels & a big ass basket out front passed me! 😂 

I wish I had go pro so I coulda shared.

:check:

• Heart 4

36 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

32 miles with the missus.  We took a couple of trails that have gravel paths along the pavement so I hit a little gravel too.

The highlight of the ride was the last few miles of the MUP on the way back.  A chubby middle aged lady with a flowery jacket & matching flowery helmet on an e bike with 20” wheels & a big ass basket out front passed me! 😂 

I wish I had go pro so I coulda shared.

Any idea how fast you were going at the time? Just curious. 

Don't  know how you will count this 1 hour with my trainer..20pound squats, 10 pounders for much of the other weight work...and working under the guidance of my PT on shoulder stuff..his comment 3/4 of the way through the workout "I can hardly wait till we've finished rehabbing your shoulder and I can beat the piss out of you again"..Yeah..Game on..but it will be slow...I told him I can hardly wait to be back so I can show up at my Doc"s session...and work out with him :nyanya:

4 months post surgery TODAY!

• Heart 2