Square Wheels Cycling

The SWC 2021 Daily and Total Mileage Thread

0 miles today. They are re-carpeting our store. Today was full of moving furniture out of offices. Back, feet and legs were in no mood when I got home. 

• Like 2

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

45.4 today , 1/5/21, the 5 Vistas ride                                                              <added>  

I’ll go first. 25 miles, 1,000 feet climbed. Just beat the rain. Saw a replica of the White House today. It was originally hidden behind an house that they recently tore down.  <ad

Commute miles ending 1/8/20, 20 miles. Some other stuff like row, plank and yoga.   Today we drive a long way for me to go to the doc.  It will be a three hour round trip.  I hate that there

Posted Images

1/9   

1.5 miles walking with the dogs and WoBG.  The Beagle just stopped walking, this time for WoBG.  The dog can be stubborn.  We turn around and head back to the trailhead, and its running all over the place.  

:check:

• Like 3

12.5 on the fat bike. 35 and cloudy. Roads were a bit muddy in places. I really need to wash the bike!

• Like 3

I walked about 3 miles yesterday and today, much faster today, actually worked up a sweat.

I have to start running again, I could feel it burning in me, a dim glow, like a campfire in the morning that needs tending.

I need to tend this glow.

• Like 4

2 walks, 1 with Jack at the beach and then another with my daughter & Smokey after dinner.

Probably 3 miles cumulative.

• Like 4

I suppose I'll try to get in on this... thanks to whoever's doing the tabulating. My only New Year's resolution was to "ride more" and I'm working on it.

1/1 - 12 miles

1/2 - 8 miles

1/10 - 15 miles

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

WoJSTL and I walked 4.5 miles. It was sunny, 52°F, and a little wind. Not bad for January.

<added>

• Like 4

12.5 miles on the fat bike. Upper 40s with a SW breeze. Gravel roads are drying and packing, but still have some mucky places. 

• Like 3

pool day, not many laps, did a lot of kicking.  They closed the inner two lanes, so I had to swim the wall lane.  Where the water jets are.  That pump in water at a temperature to regulate the overall pool temperature.  Which was rather warm, so they needed lots of really cold water.

• Like 2

18.4 miles on the MTB. Mostly asphalt. Wanted to get in some miles before the big winds come in. 

• Like 3