Square Wheels Cycling

The SWC 2021 Daily and Total Mileage Thread

6.5 on fat bike. First ride since before the crash so I was going to take it easy anyway, but there was a freezing mist coming in. It was causing visibility issues and asphalt roads were a little greasy. Cut my ride a couple miles short. 

:check:

• Like 3

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

45.4 today , 1/5/21, the 5 Vistas ride                                                              <added>  

I’ll go first. 25 miles, 1,000 feet climbed. Just beat the rain. Saw a replica of the White House today. It was originally hidden behind an house that they recently tore down.  <ad

10 today on the KHS. 32 degrees today; not sure i could have done much more at that temp. My body is fine but there's no way to warm up the air I'm sucking into my lungs.  By my count I'm at 63 m

Posted Images

Got my lifting workout in Saturday hauling the loaded axle up out of the basement and lifting it into place!

The dog got her first walk in a week (not with me).  They were digging up a street nearby and apparently the jackhammers freaked her out

• Like 2
On 1/24/2021 at 10:59 AM, az_cyclist said:

142 yesterday, the Bartlett Lake 200K brevet.  Actual route was 128 but I rode to the start.  Cloudy, cool day with rain twice

Awesome.  I am usually satisfied if I ride that much in two weeks!  :)

• Like 1

37 this afternoon. A bit cooler than I thought it would be as the temp dropped several degrees after I left. Rode into some sprinkles but it was not bad. Could see the snow on the foothills north of Carefree

:check:

755E5962-9183-44AA-BF7C-080A5BE63FAB.jpeg

5C67B48A-C8C5-4F98-9104-2A26E033B5F3.jpeg

D0BCF9A7-D207-403C-8B3C-FD4ABCF4B590.jpeg

• Like 1