Morning annoyance

Dirtyhip

15 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

As I go to get on my bike this morning, I realize I am missing one of my gloves.  So, I go back through our locked gate, unlock the security door, unlock the back door, and it isn't in the house.  I head back out to the garage and it isn't there.  I am looking all over and am about to run late.  

AHHH, I was so irritated.  I could not find it.  I am running around, and slightly starting to wonder what I did with it.  I know I had both gloves in my hand.  I can NOT find it anywhere.

Reveal hidden contents

Then I realized it got stuck to the velcro on my vest and was hanging on the side of the vest.  :facepalm:

I have a pair of Pearl Izumi bicycling gloves - super thin but super warm - that I love wearing whenever I need gloves.

I lost one and they were out of stock at Amazon.  Then I remembered I had opened the insulated shopping bag in which I had them inside my sister's car.  Bingo - my BiL found it!

Maybe a stray thought will come to you and you'll find it that way!

1 minute ago, MickinMD said:

I have a pair of Pearl Izumi bicycling gloves - super thin but super warm - that I love wearing whenever I need gloves.

I lost one and they were out of stock at Amazon.  Then I remembered I had opened the insulated shopping bag in which I had them inside my sister's car.  Bingo - my BiL found it!

Maybe a stray thought will come to you and you'll find it that way!

I think you missed the punch line. Mr. Mensa? :D

• Awesome 1