I'm married so

BR46

48 minutes ago, team scooter said:

This reminds me of something that happened a few weeks ago. My son and I were running the two stroke mini snowmobile oot in the garage. My wife came though taking some trash oot to the can.  She said "Mmm, snowmobile fumes". :wub:   A little while later, daughter-in-law came oot and said "Eww, it stinks oot here!"  My son turned to me, and asked "How did you find the perfect woman?"  Then turned to her and said (jokingly?) "I think we need to reevaluate our relationship". ;)

Sometimes we just get lucky 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 3

You get to heat up the heads twice.  And if you do what I just found, you get to use the freezer too. :)

The head will need to be re-heated before the new guides are fitted and the guides themselves should be placed in a zip-lock bag then put into a freezer (freezing for one hour will be sufficient to shrink the guide slightly which will ease the refitting process).

I learned something new today...  now I can turn off my brain and relax. 

• Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, Bikeguy said:

You get to heat up the heads twice.  And if you do what I just found, you get to use the freezer too. :)

The head will need to be re-heated before the new guides are fitted and the guides themselves should be placed in a zip-lock bag then put into a freezer (freezing for one hour will be sufficient to shrink the guide slightly which will ease the refitting process).

I learned something new today...  now I can turn off my brain and relax. 

Screenshot_2021-01-05-20-36-35-1.png.f999feee45c45d40ff818bb7c7a25306.png

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1