Got honked at this morning. <rant>

Dirtyhip
Go to solution Solved by donkpow,

It was icy this morning. I was using the bike path/ped path.  There are 3 road crossings on the way up the hill.  Before I enter these road ways, I look back to make sure that I am not going to be mowed down.  The second to last crossing, I look back and see a car is stopped, so I start through the intersection.  There are sheets of ice running down the roadway, so I exercise caution.  I am partway into the road entering one icy section and this car that was waiting blares their horn at me.  It scared the living shit out of me. It made my slightly jerk on my bike, as the horn startled me which caused my bike to slide more than it should have. Luckily I was able to keep it upright and only a minor sway.  I am going as fast as I can up that hill.  I am in a freaking school area and a zone with heavy congestion.  People like him are scum.  I would like to see his lazy ass ride up that hill faster.  

I wanted to take his horn and shove it up his ass. 

:angry:

• Awesome 2
  • Hugs 2

2 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Or wanted to give her a push with the bumper to help her get to work more quickly. Maybe an e-bike would be if help to her?

I hope you remembered to say something nice like "Smile Honey, you are not pretty when you frown like that."

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1