TIB

jsharr

16 minutes ago, Further said:

Where is the drivers seat ? Steering wheel ?    :dontknow:

Sadly when I did my landscaping 20 years ago I never thought I'd live long enough to need a riding mower... So some areas I need the smaller mower for all the areas that my riding mower wont fit. The steep part near the culvert, inside the narrow gated poodle corral and around and under the spruces. And I hear you about not needing a mower now, I was using this today to flatten down the weeds out in the field near the house. ;)

lynx 6.jpg

• Heart 3

5 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

hopefully it mulches the snow, this way no shoveling required :)

Similar to a "Jump to Conclusions" game, my big idea has always been a universal ootdoor appliance, a combination mower, snowblower, and generator. It would be a huge benefit for storage space, not to mention only one engine and appliance to maintain. :)

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 3

16 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

Similar to a "Jump to Conclusions" game, my big idea has always been a universal ootdoor appliance, a combination mower, snowblower, and generator. It would be a huge benefit for storage space, not to mention only one engine and appliance to maintain. :)

that's a fantastic idea 💡 anyone of them motors could be a generator.

• Awesome 1

36 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

Made by Victorinox? Swiss Army MowBlowarator?

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

my big idea has always been a universal outdoor appliance; a combination mower, snowblower, and generator.  It would be a huge benefit for storage space, not to mention only one engine and appliance to maintain.  :)

You could make TV ads and sell it like the guy does for "My Pillow".  :)

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

36 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I would like to get a new mower, but my old Craftsman I bought (from back in the days when Sears still existed) just keeps running.  Bastard!  :angry:

That's ok, Old Grandad.  My grandfather had an ancient red white and blue 2 cycle mower that was simplicity itself (no,not the brand) and he used an external rope to start it.  It was cool.

• Heart 2

44 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I would like to get a new mower, but my old Craftsman I bought (from back in the days when Sears still existed) just keeps running.  Bastard!  :angry:

chit was made good :). I was at the company that makes/made the craftsman sockets. National Set Screw, in Plymouth, MI.  Pretty cool.  I have a 9/16 deep socket, right off the cold header.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1