Steelers just set an NFL record

jsharr

Amazing!  The Steelers went through 2/3 the season looking like they might go undefeated.  They barely beat the Ravens 19-14 in Pittsburgh when Lamar Jackson and the Ravens top RB's were out with COVID in addition to lots of injuries on defense.

If Cleveland wins, they play at KC next week and the Ravens play at Buffalo.  I like that better than if Pittsburgh wins and the Ravens play at KC and the Steelers play at Buffalo.

Just now, MickinMD said:

Amazing!  The Steelers went through 2/3 the season looking like they might go undefeated.  They barely beat the Ravens 19-14 in Pittsburgh when Lamar Jackson and the Ravens top RB's were out with COVID in addition to lots of injuries on defense.

If Cleveland wins, they play at KC next week and the Ravens play at Buffalo.  I like that better than if Pittsburgh wins and the Ravens play at KC and the Steelers play at Buffalo.

IF?  The chances of coming back from 28 to 0 are close to zero.  Has happened once in a playoff game.

3 minutes ago, jsharr said:

image.png.d34f8b0f47dcb73269d414d525e34d59.png

So, with Pittsburgh going out of the playoffs early, does that mean Dallas beat them in the "draft" fight?  Seems Philly was wise to throw their game against the WFT as they moved up in the draft and screwed WFT out of an earlier pick too????

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

So, with Pittsburgh going out of the playoffs early, does that mean Dallas beat them in the "draft" fight?  Seems Philly was wise to throw their game against the WFT as they moved up in the draft and screwed WFT out of an earlier pick too????

All I can say is Dallas Sucks.  

4 minutes ago, jsharr said:

All I can say is Dallas Sucks.  

Sucks more or less than Pittsburgh?  Seems like for most of the season, it was MORE, but then, by bowing out early and grabbing a better draft pick, they ended up sucking just that little bit less than the Steelers.

14 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

The Pats cheated their way to a SB win when down 28 - 3.  They never led, even for a second, and yet won the game.

And Belichick will receive a Presidential Medal of Freedom as a result.

I’m not sure I would accept such an award this week, tbh.

Any why do so many sports figures get the award?!?

2 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

No. The Steelers D wasn’t anti anything. Not anti-pass, not anti-run, not anti-big play, nor anti-first down. 

It was appreciated, to be sure. 

I watched the Ju Ju clip today from before the game, it reads far worse than it films.  The Claypool clip makes me think that guy is a real asshole, though, however good he is.

2 hours ago, Randomguy said:

I watched the Ju Ju clip

I don’t know what he said, he’s gotten a lot of criticism over the years for not just shutting up and playing, although he’s a fairly benign personality, mostly.

2 hours ago, Randomguy said:

The Claypool clip makes me think that guy is a real asshole

He may be, he wears his eye black like David Bowie Aladdin Sane. And he went to Norte Dame. :whistle: But this is the first quote I’ve read from him. It’s possible he was just really upset after the loss and said something out of anger that he now regrets. Or he’s a real asshole. Time will tell.