Any advice to help this lady's technique?

Mr. Silly

when you go over the bars, you need to get more lift from your legs before you are thrown clear of the bike. This way you can get the height in your hips to get that arch in your back

then when you are in the air, you need to flail around a whole lot more for the comedic effect

you don't get YouTube hits for just going over the bars, you gotta have some style to it

its just like rodeo, the more you can flail around before you hit the ground, the higher the score

actually, and seriously, if you go over your bars like that  you need to draw your arms in, and tuck your head, and roll when you hit the ground

if you try and break your fall with your arms, you just break bones

if you roll, its like taking a fall in Judo

actually, and seriously, if you go over your bars like that you need to draw your arms in, and tuck your head, and roll when you hit the ground

if you try and break your fall with your arms, you just break bones

if you roll, its like taking a fall in Judo

I've run out of a few endos like you see in this obviously staged photo.

I've run out of a few endos like you see in this obviously staged photo.

One time I did a perfect endo on Porcupine rim and landed on my feet betwixt jagged rocks.  The cool part is that a buddy had stopped to see how I navigated this particular stretch because he had a hard time with it, and watched the whole thing.  He said it looked as if it had been planned.   Ninety-nine times out of one hundred, I break bones in that exact situation.

when you go over the bars, you need to get more lift from your legs before you are thrown clear of the bike. This way you can get the height in your hips to get that arch in your back

then when you are in the air, you need to flail around a whole lot more for the comedic effect

you don't get YouTube hits for just going over the bars, you gotta have some style to it

its just like rodeo, the more you can flail around before you hit the ground, the higher the score

Tried that once.  Tried to tuck and roll but didn't get enough height or rotation?  Anyways hit on my head, pushing my chin down to my chest and herniating two discs in my neck.  That was a shitty crash.  So glad that I ended up in grass and not on the pave.

Tried that once.  Tried to tuck and roll but didn't get enough height or rotation?  Anyways hit on my head, pushing my chin down to my chest and herniating two discs in my neck.  That was a shitty crash.  So glad that I ended up in grass and not on the pave.

I don't know how I do it, but I've always been good at taking falls.  Somehow, I always manage to protect my head and never broke my collarbone

I always seem to separate my shoulder instead

But now that I'm a geezer, who knows? its been years since I went over my bars

I don't know how I do it, but I've always been good at taking falls.  Somehow, I always manage to protect my head and never broke my collarbone

I always seem to separate my shoulder instead

But now that I'm a geezer, who knows? its been years since I went over my bars

At what point do you yell "Timber!"?

• Heart 1

You need to tuck like this:

MKOv3Xg.gif