Dose #2

Prophet Zacharia
Go to solution Solved by Kzoo,

1 hour ago, donkpow said:

Florida is all over the news over line jumping and a mass distribution issue.

On CNN this AM they were saying some of the vaccine is going bad in some places because they ran out of eligible patients but weren't allowed to start giving it to the next group waiting to become eligible.

I'm going Fri. 1/15 for my every-3-month diabetic blood test and will ask if they have any idea when "Maryland Phase 1c" - which includes 65-74 year olds - kicks in.  My doctor's group sent out an email last week saying they don't have a clue right now.  I have type-II diabetes and medically-controlled blood pressure, but I don't think that's enough "comorbidities" to kick me up into Phase 1b. 136K out of about 500K in Phase 1a have gotten 1 shot.  I'm hoping I'll be vaccinated by the end of February.

9 hours ago, donkpow said:

Florida is all over the news over line jumping and a mass distribution issue.

All of the Governors making!

First he prohibited counties from limiting it to the county of residence, stating that was a Federal program, and had to make it available to all. Thus the county to county crossover.

The, while not thinking of that same "Federal Program" logic, deviated from the CDC 75+ and made it 65+ with the even jumping first responders. That made Florida stand out as the exception in the country. Now, people 65-74 y/o who are not eligible in their home State, crash the computer systems with the demand, get an appointment and fly down. Round trip tickets are cheap.

7 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

20 hours after the 2nd dose and nothing to report. Mild injection site soreness, which I don’t notice at all unless I move my arm around trying to elicit it. No systemic aches or pains, no fever, nothing.

I'm still waiting on your swim time splits - before and after the shots.  These are the hard facts folks here care about.

• Awesome 1

34 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I'm still waiting on your swim time splits - before and after the shots.  These are the hard facts folks here care about.

He's added 1.5 inches to each bicep and 3 inches to his chest and his voice is several octavos lower, but his arm feels great.

WoPZ has asked if he can get a 3rd shot...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

I don’t know wtf you’re talking about so I’m ignoring you.

You're not seeing any signs of webbed feet or hands?  Wasn't that an expected side-effect?  This vaccine was essentially untested, unregulated, and, as far as I can tell, un-American!