Mouse hunting

donkpow
Go to solution Solved by Razors Edge,

Is madness! Our search was ineffective. There’s another shed we like but it’s not open until Friday. We are thinking of sneaking in early before then, but it won’t be a solid search. There will be a competitive hunt on Sunday. At our current shed, two families of mice are coming to look this afternoon. We'll probably harvest what we can today.

• Heart 1

12 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I am not the boss of him.  He is the boss of me.  He whispers "grafix" and I scream HOW HIGH?! 

We didn't want to bring in the CEO - aka @Randomguy - and make this a potential career ending error, did we?  I figured letting middle management handle this was the better way to go, but I guess some folks just love making mistakes :(

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

We didn't want to bring in the CEO - aka @Randomguy - and make this a potential career ending error, did we?  I figured letting middle management handle this was the better way to go, but I guess some folks just love making mistakes :(

If you want to deal with this properly you need to write it up in an email and CC all involved parties.  Before you write said email I suggest you reread the book Creating Effective Emails for Dummies by ChrisL.