Why not cry over spilt milk?

Allen

I was laying in bed wide awake at three a.m. and rather than just lie there I decided a glass of chocolate milk would hit the spot. 
Fumbled the gallon pulling it out of the fridge. Sploosh! The jug split wide open when it hit the floor. So instead enjoying my chocolate milk and going back to bed I just finished mopping the kitchen and am fully awake now.
Think I’ll make breakfast since I’m not going to get back to sleep. Maybe even some hash browns. 

• Sad 3
  • Hugs 1

42 minutes ago, Allen said:

I was laying in bed wide awake at three a.m. and rather than just lie there I decided a glass of chocolate milk would hit the spot. 
Fumbled the gallon pulling it out of the fridge. Sploosh! The jug split wide open when it hit the floor. So instead enjoying my chocolate milk and going back to bed I just finished mopping the kitchen and am fully awake now.
Think I’ll make breakfast since I’m not going to get back to sleep. Maybe even some hash browns. 

Sonofabitch!!!!!

Sorry dude.

• Heart 1

4 hours ago, Philander Seabury said:

I think with a gallon you should be allowed!  I once spilled a jug in the back of my car and it still stunk quite a while later. It was a mell of a hess. 

Not as bad as the bottle of Belgian Triple that I brewed and gifted to a coworker once. The abv was around 12% and the yeast was a feisty strain. He didn’t want to have the bottle found in his desk so he put it in the back seat of his car. In June. He said I should have warned him that it could explode. I reminded him that he didn’t tell me of his plan and not my responsibility. No more beer for you. 

• Awesome 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Allen said:

I keep eggs refrigerated in the styrofoam 12-pack I buy them in and, as I use up the eggs, try to space them apart and arrange them in the carton so they're less likely to break if I drop the carton.

I've never dropped my eggs but I've dropped stuff I haven't bothered to package carefully!

9 hours ago, Old No. 7 said:

Not as bad as the bottle of Belgian Triple that I brewed and gifted to a coworker once. The abv was around 12% and the yeast was a feisty strain. He didn’t want to have the bottle found in his desk so he put it in the back seat of his car. In June. He said I should have warned him that it could explode. I reminded him that he didn’t tell me of his plan and not my responsibility. No more beer for you. 

My workplace would fire you for even having beer in your car.