Square Wheels Cycling

First storm of the New Year

Still time to stock up on ice cream sandwiches and thank you notes!!!!:runcirclsmiley:

• Like 4
  • petitepedal changed the title to First storm of the New Year
1 hour ago, petitepedal said:

Oops..changed it to first storm of the New Year...we jave had other storms.

So does that mean you're already stocked up on ice cream sandwiches and thank you notes?

He barely survived a blizzard on Sunday.  Got a let an eight of an inch on the grass in places.  Melted on contact with any hard surface.

• Haha 1

All I know the winds blew 90 km/hr. today mid-afternoon.  I'm certain our temp. will plunge in less than wk.

I missed the snowstorm just before Christmas when I lit out to another province. It whacked the city.

16 hours ago, petitepedal said:

Thursday into Friday....depending on who you listen to anywhere from 3 to 8 inches...of the white stuff :loveshower:

Is it supposed to be wet, heavy snow? I think ours is supposed to be. Poor HoSmudge; no helper for this one.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, jsharr said:

He barely survived a blizzard on Sunday.  Got a let an eight of an inch on the grass in places.  Melted on contact with any hard surface.

I was wondering if you were affected by that at all. Glad you survived such a horrific weather event.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
17 hours ago, petitepedal said:

Thursday into Friday....depending on who you listen to anywhere from 3 to 8 inches...of the white stuff :loveshower:

We've been lucky so far.  No accumulation worth mentioning in the Baltimore-Annapolis-Washington triangle, though a few inches of snow around Christmas in Northern and Western Maryland.

Today, I'm walking Jake wearing a light windbreaker, maybe the last time for a while without a heavy coat according to the forecast - which calls for light snow at the end of next week.

image.png.168813450286ecc0290541fae1d1dce6.png