Da Parody Meter

Kzoo

3 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

So you may have noticed that there have been no Meter scores the last couple of days.  There was an issue with the reverse capacitor connected to the rectum gauge (uses to quickly ID crap posts).  Well, I decided to tear into the machine and fix the issue myself.  I think I got the rectum thing cleaned out but after reassembling the machine I was left with a few extra wires.  This thing is going to have to go in for service.

image.thumb.png.89523d92de181341e202e900f712c875.png

In the mean time I suggest all semi-official scoring be conducted manually by @jsharr.

Thanks, Kzoo out.

Just a little electrical tape and it will be good as new 

• Heart 1

7 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Funny! I was going to recommend @jsharr to help suck that rectum thing clean, but I guess he can do both equally as well!

Hey n00b, do you have reading comprehension issues?  The rectum thing was taken care of right off.  I'm assuming it was your parodies that gummed it up.

2 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Hey n00b, do you have reading comprehension issues?  The rectum thing was taken care of right off.  I'm assuming it was your parodies that gummed it up.

I have a general sense how well you do things, so having jsharr roll in there and do the job right is really what the point was.