If, and this is a big if

BuffJim

It’s a two part question. 

1) I win the lottery this week, will I quit my job and go on a perpetual tour of Forum residences?

2) Is there any disgusting habit in your fridge I need to know about?  Like drinking milk or juice straight outta the container. Fishing pickles out of the jar with your filthy fingers? Storing urine or breast milk in your fridge? Beets?

It may affect my route. 

• Heart 2

5 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

1) I win the lottery this week, will I quit my job and go on a perpetual tour of Forum residences?

2) Is there any disgusting habit in your fridge I need to know about?  Like drinking milk or juice straight outta the container. Fishing pickles out of the jar with your filthy fingers? Storing urine or breast milk in your fridge? Beets?

It may affect my route. 

Sure, yes

• Heart 1

12 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

It may affect my route. 

Toward the back of the fridge is where we keep the science projects. There is a brown paper bag (looks like a lunch bag) that has emergency drugs in it. I think we have used most of the good ones and they didn’t replace them. We just got a new vile of morphine that’snot even opened yet.There used to be happy pills in there but we used them up. The nurse orders new as needed.

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 1

42 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

It may affect my route. 

Pickles and pickled jalapenos are always fished out with the fingers.

but

If you're buying we can eat out.

• Heart 2
  • Hugs 1

12 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

Pinkies in the pickle jar as well..nothing else..but do you really want to eat any of my food..some of it is old :whistle:

I opened the fridge at work this morning and got a whiff of something foul. I literally dry retched for a couple minutes. Smelled like spoilt fish/garlic/kimchi. I asked the admin about it and she said she had disposed of it yesterday. 

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, BuffJim said:

It may affect my route. 

1) come visit

2) my wife is the sole owner of our fridge. I have no idea what goes on in there

• Hugs 1

12 hours ago, BuffJim said:

It may affect my route. 

Two: Not cleaning it until some weird, brown liquid starts dripping of a shelf.

• Hugs 1