Why

BR46

I like the little beers, but don't really care if a place doesn't have them

Just now, BR46 said:

Being a diabetic I would like a small full flavored beer with my lunch but I don't want a 16 or 24oz beer. 

This makes more sense now!  If I was there, I would help you by drinking the beer that you don't want.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

I'd guess it's simply they can charge more for a larger glass and leave customers with some sense they got value for getting a bigger volume.  I'd suspect the larger the glass, the greater the relative profit compared to a small glass.

No.. I was thinking it's more like...  Officer I only had 2 beers.   That's better than saying... I only had a 1/2 gallon of beer.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, bikeman564™ said:

play cricket?

We start out with 3 games of 501 and then we shoot 3 games of cricket. After all 6 games the loosing team buys a round. 

If there's time we will throw a game of Hammer Cricket.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, BR46 said:

We start out with 3 games of 501 and then we shoot 3 games of cricket. After all 6 games the loosing team buys a round. 

If there's time we will throw a game of Hammer Cricket.

cool, 501 is a good game. Gets tricky near the end.  I never played hammer. Don't think I've heard of it.

I guess that if I'm going to try to keep the diabetes under control high carbohydrate full flavor beer is going to be a rare treat. 

The corner bar that I've been known to visit from time to time is the best place to go.....if I ask for a small tapper Katie will pour me a 8oz glass of beer. 

• Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

cool, 501 is a good game. Gets tricky near the end.  I never played hammer. Don't think I've heard of it.

Hammer Cricket is a game that you can get negative score. Let's say everyone has to shoot for 20s and if all your dart missed you go negative score. If you play master hammer cricket only the triple ring will count so if all 3 darts hit the 20s only the one that was in the triple will count. 

So you have to close everything out without having a negative score while using the same strategy of cricket. We had games that would last a hour+ with scores in 5 or 6 hundred and you still can't go out. 

• Heart 1

8 minutes ago, BR46 said:

Hammer Cricket is a game that you can get negative score. Let's say everyone has to shoot for 20s and if all your dart missed you go negative score. If you play master hammer cricket only the triple ring will count so if all 3 darts hit the 20s only the one that was in the triple will count. 

So you have to close everything out without having a negative score while using the same strategy of cricket. We had games that would last a hour+ with scores in 5 or 6 hundred and you still can't go out. 

Cool. As I was reading your description, I was thinking this might take awhile :popcorn: