This stoopid storm

petitepedal

17 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

Enough to make the roads a little slick..lots of little lulls..it is suppose to kick in soon with 5 inches by morning 10 by the time it is over about 5pm tomorrow...I may just play the snowstorm card tomorrow...:whistle:

Thursday into Friday....depending on who you listen to anywhere from 3 to 8 inches...of the white stuff :loveshower:

Yesterday you were cheering. Today you are complaining. This makes no sense.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, petitepedal said:

it is suppose to kick in soon with 5 inches by morning 10 by the time it is over about 5pm tomorrow...

Same storm... all it did was rain here today.   Earlier in the week, we were expecting 1 to 3 inches of snow.  Now... trace to 1" tomorrow.   :(

14 hours ago, petitepedal said:

Enough to make the roads a little slick..lots of little lulls..it is suppose to kick in soon with 5 inches by morning 10 by the time it is over about 5pm tomorrow...I may just play the snowstorm card tomorrow...:whistle:

When I was a teacher, I used to hate those kinds of snows.  You never knew if they were going to have school that day, then the storm would kick-in just as school started, sending everyone home by noon.  Of course, there would be a few stranded kids and some of us would be stuck at school until it became dangerous to drive home and ended up sleeping at our desks, waiting for the storm to end and the plows to clear the roads.

Of course, I'd get home and have to dig-out a parking space in front of my house while moving my car from the middle of the road every minute or two so other cars could get by.

One of my friends on the way to the Wyoming Stage Stop race is stranded because I90 is closed in western MN.  We are telling him to harness the dogs and go on.  He is already an Iditarod finisher so he is used to tough conditions.

@petitepedal With snow so scarce in the midwest some more of us are thinking about running the dogs down  I90

• Awesome 1