NFL Division playoff weekend

BuffJim

3 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

500 yards of offense is a lot of defense grasshopper.

Hats off to Rodgers & LaFluer who had a great game plan that was perfectly executed.   I think the Rams D kept it close for a while but The Pack kept chipping away.  I didn’t expect to lose this way, I thought we could score more on the Packers D the way Goff played. 

Solid win for the Packers.

The Bills Defense looked awesome, though the very-strong winds greatly reduced to game to almost a crap-shoot: even the goal posts were waving back and forth and GOAT Kicker Justin Tucker missed two FG's as the football knuckle-balled back and forth with the wind after being kicked.

If the Ravens had to lose, I'm glad it was to a team that hadn't won a playoff game since 1995, before this year.  I'll probably be rooting for the Bills the rest of the way.

• Heart 1

On 1/15/2021 at 5:03 PM, Randomguy said:

I can even see the Browns having a puncher's chance, if they ground and pound and keep the ball away from the Chiefs offense.  Weird things happen to stale teams. 

They've got a decent shot.  So much so that I'll be watching the game -- at least for the first half.  :)

53 minutes ago, Dottles said:

Was I the only one that saw that helmet to helmet blast on the goal line?  That was the first thing I noticed.  Bummer for the Browns because if they scored there, it would have made this an interesting game.

Getting beat up, but at least they are still fighting.  Gonna take a lot of good play and good luck to get back into this game. 

2 hours ago, smudge said:

I wonder if Brees missed being spelled by Taysom? He seemed to be making poor pass choices as the game went on.  Ah well. I will enjoy watching the Packers beat the Bucs.

Was it Brees last game?  They seemed to indicate that he no longer could throw a long pass???? Was that a short-term injury, or was that a chronic issue for him? Seems that would be a reason to retire :(