Who was the sexiest first lady?

Randomguy

6 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

I’m not sure where her passport is stamped affects her hotness level. 

Sexiest and hottest are not the same.  With hotness, you would expect some level of objectivity, while sexiness is open to interpretation and there are many layers.  Hotness is a portion, but individual thoughts and personality, as well as intellectual curiosity and effervescence/animation, and how you feel they may perform wifely duties would play a part.

We should develop a contender's list first...

Jackie Kennedy was a pretty chic lady back in the day.  Edit: Laura Bush if you like the Librarian type.  Melania is OK if you like that type.    

Nancy Reagan was my all time favorite First Lady though.  She was a looker back in the day but I actually met her once and she was really sweet. We did a detail at the White House and as we were all leaving we hear “boys, oh boys!!”  We turn around and there is Nancy holding a basket of sandwiches & chips and an aid with a bucket of beer on a cart!  Now make sure you drink those when you get back OK?!?!  Yes ma’m!  She shook our hands and thanked us for working the event.  Classy lady.

We ate the sandwiches on the drive back and split the beer up for later.   Our Ops Sergeant saw us come back with the beer. SFC Secrest, a grizzled chain smoking NonCom from Bahwstawn.  Whea da faaahk ya get tha beeeah?!!!  Nancy Reagan! Nah sheeet really!?!?! Gimme one! OK sarge!

Edited by ChrisL
  • Heart 1
  • Haha 1

Jackie Kennedy in my lifetime.

Dolly Madison was supposedly the life of every party.

When old Grover Cleveland married young, very-pretty Frances and she became First Lady at age 21 in 1886, she sure filled out her gowns. I'm sure Grover drove her and had no complaints:

Frances-Cleveland.jpg?resize=390%2C420 See the source image

• Heart 2